- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from KNIT, Sultanpur (UP) in 1987.
- M.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College Gorakhpur.
- PhD. in Mechanical Engineering from Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur.
- Expert of AICTE for New National Educational Policy.
- Awarded Bharat Sanchar Samman Award by BSNL.
- 33 years of experience in teaching, research, and academic administration.
- Guided many Ph.D. thesis in Mechanical Engineering .
- Published 38 research papers.
It goes without saying that we live in an age of considerable trepidation. Much of today’s problems have to do with the education system, which prioritizes the technical know-how over the development of human conscience. Most academic institutions have succumbed to the temptation of treating the student as a commodity. The underlying motto seems not to waste time in imparting a complete education, which is cognizant of, and so takes the necessary trouble in developing the multiple facets that make up an individual. Instead, the factory conveyor belt has been set in motion, churning out not responsible and conscious members of the society, but technocrats who have graduated in large numbers on the latest fad that promises quick money-making opportunities. If we are to survive as a species, somewhere and sometime all this has got to change. Universities, being the repository as well as the distributor of higher learning, must take the necessary steps to qualitatively modify the present educational system.
COER University has started with the noble vision of developing responsible leadership, who can face the daunting realities and global challenges with courage and a strong sense of national pride and moral values. However, the next generation of leadership can only evolve through a highly concerted effort by the university management, teachers, guardians, and last but not the least, the students themselves.
- He is associated with UGC as UGC resource person and a Margdarshak of AICTE since 2020, an expert member of National Board of Accreditation (NBA ) since 2013 for Tier 1 and Tier 2 institutions under Washington accord since 2012 . He has worked in NIRF Committee for 2016 – 17
- He is an expert of AICTE for New National Educational Policy on theme Reinvigorate the Human Capital by Excellence in Education.
- He was Director of Rajkiya Engineering College , Azamgarh, UP with an additional charge of Government Engineering College Mirzapur, UP , and G B Pant Institute of Engineering and Technology Pauri Garhwal (Government Autonomous Institutes) Uttarakhand .
- He has been the member and working executive of different professional bodies like Institution of Engineers, ISTE, IAENG.
- He has published 38 research papers in Scopus / UGC Care /Referred reputed journals.
- He has published one Patent on Three Side Roughened Fin Type Solar Air Heater.
- He participated in more than 118 Workshops, Refresher Courses & National & International Seminars.
- He is called on as guest speaker, invited speaker, plenary speaker by many organizations.
- He is also invited for Session Chair or Co-Chair and paper presentations.
- He is Principal investigator of paid consultancy work on Ambient Air quality Monitoring of UP Pollution board Lucknow for Hapur city in UP . He is involved in Technology Business Incubation under MSME New Delhi .